That being said, I am an extremely lazy person. As a result, I will rather buy $50 hairspray instead of formulating $10 hairspray at home. But I am working on various cost cutting ideas in order to pay for my school and that's when I got aware about making ALCOHOL-FREE homemade HAIRSPRAY in only 20-25 mins.
To be very frank I am not a fan of homemade creams, perfumes, candles, etc because a lot of this don't work or doesn't suit my skin or body. But this hairspray did wonders (made one bottle a month ago and sharing it to you all now). No matter which season, my hair will always be frizzy. But this spray being alcohol-free keeps my hair tamed. Find out below how to make one.
1. 1 cup of lukewarm water (you will need more water if you are planning to make additional and store).
2. 4 spoons of sugar (add more depending on how strong you would like the spray to be).
3. Essential Oil (you can prepare the spray without any oils as well).
4. Spray Bottle (can be found at Walmart or any other supply store).
Add 4 spoons of sugar to lukewarm water and stir it well. Let it cool down and add the essential oil (if using). Put the spray in the bottle. Use the spray and store the bottle in the fridge for having long lasting spray.
You might be thinking about sugar and bugs in your hair. If that is the concern then try DIY 2 below.
1. 1 cup of water.
2. 1 chopped lemon.
3. Spray bottle (can be found at Walmart or any other supply store).
Mix the water with chopped lemon and heat it for about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool and add the mixture to the spray bottle. Voila..... your spray is ready to use.
Long lasting spray can form bacteria so I wouldn't advise you to make any additional spray. Prepare something which can be used by you in 20-25 days.
Let me know your experience in the comment box below.